Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bandai Super Robot Chogokin SRC Majiking Review

Hello everyone! Today I am here to review Bandai's Super Robot Chogokin SRC Majiking. Majiking is the latest super sentai robot to be featured under the SRC line and is, in my opinion, one of the best to date.

The design is very sleek and slim and that gives Majiking a very different feel compared to the DX toy version, which is more on the bulky and blockish side.


In fact, SRC Majiking looks so much better than his on-screen counterpart. I really have to hand it to the design team for coming up with such a beautiful rendition of Majiking.

Majiking has a wide range of motion and articulation, which has now become a characteristic of SRC figures. My only grip on this figure is that the wings cannot be kept in like the DX toy version. None the less, the wide wing span and the articulation of the wings, is nothing less than impressive.


Majiking comes with a pair of fists for holding his sword, as well as a slanted right fist to hold his sword in another angle. He also comes with an open left fist and a "two-finger" right fist for you to replicate the pose of him pulling down his magic hat over his eyes.

With the large amount of articulation points, Majiking can create a lot of dynamic poses, and that is how this brings a whole new experience for Super Sentai.

The "Magic Circle" is included to simulate Majiking activating his final attack with his sword. Look at how beautiful the circle looks with Majiking. It comes with a little stand to hold the circle upright. And although Bandai gave us the pole to hold the circle, I felt that they could have taken a step further by giving us the stand as well, rather than telling us how we can use the stand to display Majiking but its sold separately.

I really love the dynamism and awesome articulation of Majiking. With him, I can pose Majiking in sword holding and slashing poses that I never thought was possible for robot figures.

Overall, Majiking is an awesome figure that I highly recommend. I am sure those of you who own one will love it just as much as I do.

Please visit http://www.ishop2go.com/ for all your SRC needs.

And do visit my YouTube channel for my review on Majiking and other chogokin toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment